Become a Sperm Donor
Healthy men between the ages of 18 to 39 are welcome to apply at San Diego Sperm Bank to join our donor program. We pride ourselves on operating a friendly, informal, and comfortable setting.
To join our donor program, potential candidates must first undergo the following steps:
- Fill out and submit an online donor application.
- Once you submit your donor application, please visit our office to provide a specimen for analysis. Visit us Monday through Friday between 6:30 am and 4:00 pm, no appointment is needed!
- The specimen will be professionally analyzed and then you will be notified of the results. This initial sample will be destroyed following analysis. Please note that you will not be paid for submitting this initial test sample.
- If your initial sperm specimen is approved you will then return to the clinic to give a blood and urine sample and also get a physical exam from one of our doctors on staff. This exam will include answering questions concerning your family medical history.
- Once you pass the physical exam you can begin giving sperm donations. While each donation must be approved by our doctors in order for you to be paid, our approval rate is more than 90%. Donors receive $70 for each approved donation.